Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birth Day Max!


Baby Max was born on August 27th at 7:15 a.m. He weighed 6 lbs. 9 ozs. and was 20 1/2 inches long. He is just perfect! We are so blessed!

This was such a special day for Daniel & me. We appreciate all of the love, support, and encouragement all of our family and friends have shown us throughout this wonderful experience. We look forward to the many, many wonderful years ahead with our sweet Baby Max!

Please feel free to check back often for updates and pictures of our little guy.

P.S. Max shares his Birthday with his wonderful Aunt Erica and he couldn't be more happy!

1 comment:

  1. Max,
    You are so perfect! I just want to kiss you a million times. I heard that you stayed in your crib for a long time just looking around. You do have a cool room to look at. I will see you soon. I LOVE YOU!

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete