Monday, April 5, 2010

Much Ado About {Some}thing

I, first, just wanted to ask that everyone please continue to pray for my cousin Tasha and her husband Daniel as they mourn the loss of their sweet Baby Owen, and as they embark upon a time of healing. They are doing very will given the circumstances. Tasha is an amazingly strong woman and has fabulously supportive sisters who have carried her through this journey.

On a lighter note...
I hope you & your family had a wonderful Easter! We surely did!!! Below is a picture of Max & the Easter Bunny. Our church had an Easter egg hunt/picnic Satruday at Lake Willastein & the Easter Bunny made an appearance.




You can't really tell in the pictures, but Max's shirt has a cute carrot appliqued on it. (etsy.com of course!) The same lady that made his cute appliqued pumpkin made this for him. A-dorable! I will do a post about our Easter, along with pictures, this week.

We have been super busy. And, in more ways than one. Max is changing at lightening speed and just amazes me daily! I am going to do his 7-month post this week. (He turned 7 months on March 27th!) He has really surprised us this past week on the things he is able to do now. I will do a post on his latest happenings this week as well. (The suspense is killing you, huh?!)

We also went to Wye Mountain & took a ton of pictures (500 to be exact!), so I will post some of those as well. We got some really sweet ones. I had never been out there, but it is such a great background for pictures. Another neat thing is that it has a huge cross in the middle of the daffodil field.

Lots of posts on the way, so keep checking back.
(And, I LOVE comments, so don't be shy!)

Hope you all have a great rest of the week. 



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you are back! I am so ready to name baby #3 so I can get after the Etsy site for her. I just ordered Noah a dump truck birthday shirt for his party.

    ReplyDelete