Monday, June 28, 2010

Big Brother


We are having another BABY!!!
Max is going to be a big brother in January and he couldn't be more excited :)



Daniel, Max, & I are just thrilled that we will soon be a family of four.
I am about 12 weeks along and I have had 2 Dr.'s appointments thus far. The first one was at 8 weeks and the second at 12 weeks, which was this past Friday. At the 8-week appointment, Daniel and I were still very much in shock that we would soon have another little baby. (Shock in a good way!) When we saw that little pitter-patter of a heartbeat on the ultrasound machine, we were so in awe of this little miracle. Everything checked out perfectly and he/she is measuring to be due on January 8th. At the 12-week appointment, everything checked out wonderfully as well. We got to hear his/her heartbeat, which was between 150 & 160 bpm. This is what Max's ranged from throughout my pregnancy with him. Hmmm...maybe a boy also?  

We are so excited to finally share our great news with everyone. We are truly blessed!!!

2 comments:

  1. My little nephew is the sweetest!!! I love him SO much I could eat him up!!! Love the Big Bro shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you guys! I am so excited for you. Max is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete