Wednesday, July 21, 2010

12 Weeks


Okay, this is a little late, but I forgot to post this one ;) I was 12 weeks on June 26th, so these are the stats from then.

 Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 12 weeks
Size of Baby: Baby weighs 1/2 ounce and is just over 2 inches long. About the size of a lime!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 1/2 lb. (Since the 8 week appointment)
Maternity Clothes: Not yet! BUT, I feel like I could wear them. I am showing much sooner this go 'round!
Gender: We won't find out for another 8 weeks! I go back and forth on feeling like we are having a boy or a girl. However, lately I have been feeling like GIRL! Don't forget to vote if you haven't already!!!
Movement: Not yet.
What I Miss: Nothing at this point.
Sleep: I have had a few nights where I have woken up once, but I just go right back to sleep ;)
Appetite: Ravenous! I want to eat everything in sight!
Energy Level: Pretty low. At times I forget that I am pregnant and wonder why I am so lazy!
Symptoms: I have felt pretty nauseated just about every day, but have only gotten sick once. Also, I am pretty fatigued all the time.
What I am Looking Forward To: Finding out our baby's gender!

The plan is to post an update & picture every two weeks, so keep checking back to see what Baby G2 is up to! (I know, I know. I will have the 14 week post up in the next day or two!)

Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Great pic! I love the new header, too!! He is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete