Tuesday, August 3, 2010

14-Week Update


Let me first begin by saying that I think this image is a bit misleading. I don't think my belly was really that big. I had just eaten a big lunch AND the dress made my bump look a bit larger than it really was.

BUT, the bump is definitely growing! This was taken on July 10th, and here is the information that I jotted down then.

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 14 weeks.
Size of Baby: The baby is about 3 1/2 inches long and weighs 1/2 ounce. He/she is about the size of a lemon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1/2 lb.
Maternity Clothes: Pants/shorts are getting a little snug. But, I wear mostly regular clothes still at this point. My maternity shorts feel MUCH better than regular shorts/pants though.
Gender: ???
Movement: I can feel little flutters. It is nothing that can been seen, but it is definitely baby movements! So exciting!
What I Miss: Sleeping without interruption. Let the baby dreams and constant urination begin!
Appetite: The ravenous hunger has subsided. However, I do eat a lot and I do a lot of snacking throughout the day. I have been craving sweet things as well. (Which is so unlike me...I typically like salty.)
Energy Level: I have my energy back for now. Hallelujah! I have been exercising more too, so that probably plays a big part in my increased energy.
Symptoms: Sleepless nights, hunger, stuffy nose.
What I am Looking Forward To: The feeling of baby flutters becoming increasingly stronger and more frequent.

No comments:

Post a Comment