Monday, August 2, 2010

Max Lately

Here are a few pictures of Max lately.
The first series of pictures, I think, are so cute and sweet!
He looks like such a big boy on his riding toy. 




Do you think Max looks like a girl? Okay, he does have a rasberry shirt on, but still! He gets called her/girl/she ALL.THE.TIME. Even when he is wearing all blue and has all blue thing surrounding him. I don't mind it though. (However, his Daddy thinks it is because his hair is getting longer in the back and he has a ton of curls. I think it is because he is just a pretty baby boy!)

This is our water baby. I have some other CUTE bathtub shots of his little bottom, but I don't think I will post them :) They will definitely be in his scrapbook though!


Big Boy! He looks like such a toddler pushing this thing. He has learned how to back-up with it also. When he gets it pushed up against the wall or something else, he can usually maneuver it around so that he can continue pushing it. So amazing to watch him in action!

Love this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment