Tuesday, December 28, 2010

38 Weeks!!!


Here are my Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 38 weeks on Christmas Day. (I went to see Dr. Garner on Tuesday this week.) At most, we have 3 weeks left!!!
Size of Baby: She weighs ~6.8 lbs. She measures ~19.5 inches from head to heel.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I lost 1/2 lb. since my appointment last week, so I have gained a total of 20.5 lbs. (I am more than certain that I will not have lost any weight after my Christmas indulgence!)
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity. Some dresses in my regular clothes :)
Gender: It's a GIRL! Her name is HADLEY BOYD!!!
Movement: Wow!!! This girl is a kicker! She really likes to move in the morning & in the evening. Dr. Garner said that she is in the head-down position and is facing the right direction. So, hopefully NO back labor this time!
What I Miss: I miss being able to do regular things (i.e. walking up the stairs) without feeling like I just ran a marathon. I feel so out of shape!
Sleep: I have been pretty restless lately. I attribute some of that to the decrease in the amount of exercise I get, but I am sure that pregnancy is the main culprit for my restless nights. I am still getting up a ton at night to pee. Just getting prepared for those every-two-hour feedings!
Appetite: Still difficult to eat a regular meal. My eyes are definitely bigger than my appetite at this point.
Energy Level: I get tired so easily these days. I have so many things that I want to do, but I don't get them done because I would rather just sit down. I definitely take lots of breaks :)
Symptoms: I continue to nest even though I am oh, so tired. All of the usual symptoms are still present too.
What I am Looking Forward To: Becoming a family of FOUR (+Jasper)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment