Sunday, December 19, 2010

37 Weeks!

(I look HUGE!)
Here are my Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 weeks on Dec. 18th. Hadley is considered full-term at this point!!!
Size of Baby: She weighs ~6 1/3 lbs. She measures ~19 inches from head to heel. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 21 lbs. (So, no weight gain since last week.)
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity. Some dresses in my regular clothes :)
Gender: It's a GIRL! Her name is HADLEY BOYD!!!
Movement: Wow!!! This girl is a kicker! She really likes to move in the morning & in the evening. Dr. Garner said that she is in the head-down position and is facing the right direction. So, hopefully NO back labor this time!
What I Miss: I miss being able to do regular things (i.e. walking up the stairs) without feeling like I just ran a marathon. I feel so out of shape!
Sleep: I have been pretty restless lately. I attribute some of that to the decrease in the amount of exercise I get, but I am sure that pregnancy is the main culprit for my restless nights. I am getting up 17 times a night to pee too. Fun times!
Appetite: Still difficult to eat a regular meal. My eyes are definitely bigger than my appetite at this point.
Energy Level: I have for sure hit the Nesting phase and I have a ton of energy most days. This is so, despite the fact that I have restless nights.
Symptoms: NESTING!!! We have had a super productive weekend in the Goodwin household :) Thanks Daniel!
What I am Looking Forward To: Meeting our sweet baby girl. We are definitely on the countdown...just days away! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment