Monday, November 15, 2010

32 Weeks

I am 32 Weeks.
Only 8 weeks to go!!! Yikes!
(And, this picture is terrible...I look so homely. But, it is the best I have!)

Here are my Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of Baby: She weighs about 3.75 lbs.!!! She measures about 16.7 inches from head to heel. About the size of a jicama!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 15.5 lbs. (1/2 lb. since 30 weeks)
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity. Some shirts & dresses are me regular clothes :)
Gender: It's a GIRL! Her name is HADLEY BOYD!!!
Movement: She really likes to move in the morning & in the evening. Some of the movements make me wonder if she is head-down already! She has been making HUGE movements these past few weeks.
What I Miss: I am beginning to miss being able to bend over and climb stairs with ease. This baby bump gets in the way of both sometimes!
Sleep: I have been waking up super early. I guess I am gearing up for those newborn nights :)
Appetite: I do crave more sweet stuff than normal. I don't typically have a sweet tooth, so must be this sweet baby girl! I have not been eating as much because there is no room for it. Hahaha!
Energy Level: Because the weather has been so nice, I have been able to take a lot of walks with Max. This has really helped my energy!
Symptoms: Heartburn! I had this problem a little with Max, but it seems to be worse this time. Especially if I have eaten close to the time I go to bed.
What I am Looking Forward To: The Holidays! It will be our last Thanksgiving & Christmas as a family of 3!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment