Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful!!!

I just love the Thanksgiving season!!!
I love hearing what everyone else is grateful for, but more than anything I really like to reflect on all of the things that I am grateful for. One of my personal goals is to be more proactive in taking the time to reflect each and every day on the things in my life that I am grateful for.  
 
I am most definitely thankful for this little guy! I am so grateful to have a healthy, thriving baby boy. How cute was he on Thanksgiving morning in his Gobble! Gobble! PJ's?!?!
I am SO thankful to have such a wonderful, caring, and loving husband who works so hard for our little family. I can't imagine doing this thing called life without him!!!
This was Max's second Thanksgiving, but his first to eat all of the Thanksgiving grub :)

Daniel, Max, & I (and Hadley!) made it to all FOUR of our Thanksgiving celebrations with our family.
We started Thanksgiving Day at my Mom & Dad's house for an early lunch where we ate and visited with my Mom's side of the family. We had the traditional Turkey dinner and it was so yummy. That evening we went to my Aunt Terry & Uncle James' house to celebrate Turkey Day with my Dad's side of the family, where we ate some of the traditional Thanksgiving dishes, but we also had some Filipino food. And, Max LOVED it! (My Aunt Terry is Filipino and such a great cook.)

       
On Friday, we made the trek to Searcy to celebrate with Daniel's Mamaw & Papaw. 
The food was yummy as always! That evening on our way out of town we stopped by to visit with Daniel's Dad. We didn't eat there, thank goodness!!! By the time we got home, we were worn out and stuffed!
        
 I just had to post these pictures of Max in his pumpkin shirt since we are about to wrap up November and all things Halloween & Thanksgiving. That smile melts my heart!!!
Tomorrow we go for Max's 15-month check-up, so I will be sure to do his 15-month post before he turns two :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you were able to reflect on all of the things that you are grateful for. We are all truly blessed!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment