Saturday, November 27, 2010

34 Weeks


Here are my Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 weeks (Only 6 Weeks to go!!!)
Size of Baby: She weighs about 4.75 lbs.!!! She measures about 18 inches from head to heel. About the size of a cantaloupe.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 16 lbs. (1/2 lb. since 32 weeks)
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity. Some shirts & dresses in my regular clothes :)
Gender: It's a GIRL! Her name is HADLEY BOYD!!!
Movement: Wow!!! This girl is a kicker! She really likes to move in the morning & in the evening. I feel like she sometimes stretches ALL of her limbs at once!!! It is crazy how strong some of her movements are.
What I Miss: I miss running! I love to run and I am not able to do that anymore :( Only brisk walking at this point.
Sleep: I have been pretty restless lately. I attribute some of that to the decrease in the amount of exercise I get, but I am sure that pregnancy is the main culprit for my restless nights.
Appetite: Like I mentioned in the "Movement" category, this girl is all over the place! I feel like she is up in my ribs, but I also feel her in my lower abdomen. This makes it difficult to eat very much at one time. (Maybe that is a good thing being that the Holidays are here!!!)
Energy Level: I think I have hit the Nesting phase and I have a ton of energy most days. This is so, despite the fact that I have restless nights.
Symptoms: The usuals...frequent urination, heartburn, restlessness, nesting.
What I am Looking Forward To: The Holidays! It will be our last Christmas as a family of 3!!! Unless Hadley decides to come a couple of weeks early :)

No comments:

Post a Comment