Tuesday, October 12, 2010

20-Week Appointment

 Look at that sweet little face!!!
 And, that sweet little hand!!!
 LOVE her so much already!!!

Here are my Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of Baby: She is 6 1/2 inches from crown to rump and 10 inches from head to toe. She weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. About the size of an banana!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 5 lbs total. 
Maternity Clothes: I wear mostly dresses, which are not maternity yet. But, when I do wear pants/shorts, they are usually maternity.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!! We would have been super excited either way. But, now we get to experience the best of both worlds :)
Movement: I can really feel her moving these days. Especially when I am still for a few minuts. I just love it!!! 
What I Miss: I am still not breathing normally, but it seems to be getting a bit better. Other than that, I don't miss a thing.
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good these days!
Appetite: Really the same. I just eat when I am hungry. I still feel nauseated if I eat too much for dinner. I have been craving sweet things more this time. Maybe because it's a girl?!
Energy Level: I still have quite a bit of energy. I really make an effort to rest when I can. Just sitting down for a few minutes really helps!
Symptoms: Other than the change in appetite & energy, no other symptoms.
What I am Looking Forward To: Working on the nursery and picking out a name!
 
Amongst all of the excitement about finding out our sweet baby's gender, I forgot to take a 20-week baby bump picture. The one below was taken a few days before, so it is the best I have!
 
I can't believe that we will be a Family of 4 in just a short time. We are truly Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment