Tuesday, October 12, 2010

24-Weeks

Here are my Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 weeks (On September11th)
Size of Baby: She is just over 1 lb.! And, about 1 foot in length. The size of an ear of corn!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 9 lbs. 
Maternity Clothes: This crazy AR weather has been so unseasonably warm, so I have been living in dresses and leggings like the one above. But, when I do wear pants/shorts, they are all maternity now.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Movement: BIG movements over the past few weeks. Daniel can even feel he move sometimes. Such a miracle!
What I Miss: No more breathing issues as of now. Thank the Lord!!! I am not missing a thing.
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good still, other than the couple of times I have to get up to go to the bathroom.
Appetite: Really the same. I just eat when I am hungry.
Energy Level: I still have quite a bit of energy. But, I feel like the past week or so it has been slowing declining 
Symptoms: Other than the change in appetite & energy, no other symptoms.
What I am Looking Forward To: Working on the nursery and picking out a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment