Tuesday, October 12, 2010

26 Weeks

Here are my Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 weeks (On October 3rd)
Size of Baby: She is weighs 1 2/3 lbs. and measures about 14 inches from head to heel. About the size of cucumber!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 9 lbs. No change from 24 weeks!
Maternity Clothes: I have been taking advantage of some of the cooler days and wearing leggings & boots mostly. If I wear pants, they are maternity.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Movement: All the time! She is a kicker already. I can even see the lopsided belly now. So amazing!
What I Miss: I am not really missing a thing.
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good still, other than the couple of times I have to get up to go to the bathroom.
Appetite: Really the same. I just eat when I am hungry.
Energy Level: My energy has declined a bit, but I have been making more of an effort to be more active, so that seems to help.
Symptoms: Other than the change in energy, no other symptoms.
What I am Looking Forward To: Shopping for nursery fabric and baby girl clothes & bows!!!

And, here is the first picture Daniel tried to take:

Max wanted his picture taken too!
Such a sweet little man. I just know that this little guy is going to be the BEST Big Brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment