Monday, October 25, 2010

28 Weeks


I am officially in the THIRD trimester! I went to the Dr. this week and everything checked out great!
I am measuring right on for my original due date (January 8th).
And, I will now see OB every two weeks. I can't believe it is already that time!
Yikes!

Here are my Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 weeks (On October 16th)
Size of Baby: She weighs 2 1/4 lbs. and measures about 14.8 inches from head to heel. About the size of chinese cabbage!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 11.5 lbs. 
Maternity Clothes: I have been taking advantage of some of the cooler days and wearing leggings & boots mostly. If I wear pants, they are maternity.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Movement: All the time! She is a kicker already. I can even see the lopsided belly now. So amazing!
What I Miss: I am beginning to miss being able to bend over and climb stairs with ease. This baby bump gets in the way of both sometimes!
Sleep: The crazy dreams have begun! I really hate the ones when I wake up feeling like the events in the dreams are reality. Nothing too nightmarish though!
Appetite: Really the same. I just eat when I am hungry. However, I do crave more sweet stuff than normal. I dont' typically have a sweet tooth.
Energy Level: My energy has declined a bit, but I have been making more of an effort to be more active, so that seems to help.
Symptoms: Heartburn! I had this problem a little with Max, but it seems to be worse this time. Especially if I have eaten close to the time I go to bed.
What I am Looking Forward To: Getting the nursery all together! I have the fabric picked out and the walls are painted. Her crib and changer all also in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment