Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best Friends

About a week ago, one of my bestest buds (and childhood friends), Lyndsey, came back for a long awaited visit from Germany. Her husband is in the Air Force & they are stationed over there for three years. It had been almost a year since they left and she was dying to come back to the States.

I was so thankful that we got to hang out a few times during their stay. Lyndsey's family is like a second family to me, so it was great to get to catch up with all of them. Linkoln, her baby boy, has grown so much! He is so sweet & so handsome!!! He will definitely be a heart-breaker one day soon. He will turn 2 years old on the 22nd of February. Linkoln & I share the same birthday! How neat is that!!! And Lyndsey was just as gorgeous as ever! I don't think she ever ages...I know I am a year older, but still!

I am so proud of her & her little family for the sacrifices that they make each & every day so that we can all be free. Saying thank-you is definitely not enough, but thank you!


 This is Lyndsey & Linkoln and Max & me. I didn't realize that we coordinated. Ha!

This is Lyndsey's husband Tony with Daniel & Max.

 I can't wait to see this sweet little family again soon. We would definitely LOVE to make to Germany for a visit! Hopefully we will get to do that within the next two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment