Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution


Okay, so I have been a horrible blogger. But, alas! One of my New Year's resolutions is to blog daily--yeah! Even if it is just a picture of Max, the plan is to update the blog daily. And, I welcome all aspects of accountability! Ha!


Max is my MOST favorite subject at the moment, so I am not sure why it has been well over two months since my last post. But, I have been enjoying this little baby like nobody's business! He is most definitely the best thing since sliced bread!!! So, get ready to hear (read) all about what Max has been up to for the past couple of months. I will try to play catch-up quickly so that I can get to blogging about his current/daily cuteness.


I hope everyone is ready for a fabulous 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment