Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mr. Giggles





Isn't this the cutest blue bear rug?! Max's awesome Aunt Megan & Uncle Drew got this for him for Christmas and we just love how soft and cuddly it is.

Max has been super smiley & giggley today. I turned Sesame Street on this morning for the first time while I was vacuuming & he just loved it. He just laughed at one of the puppets on there. Max thinks his Mommy is pretty funny too (or funny looking! Ha!). He will just stare at me and then laugh when I finally look his way. He's quite the little laugher.

He also had a big time during his bath tonight. He splish-splashed so much that I had to put a towel in the floor so that I would not slip on all of the water! Max thought he was just so funny splishin' & a splashin'!

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE this little guy? He just melts my heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment