Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Buddy & Me













This is Max & our sweet dog Jasper. These were taken in hopes of getting a good picture to put on our Christmas card for 2009. Last year our Christmas card had two pictures--a wedding picture of Daniel & I and a picture of Jasper. Jasper's mug shot was by far the most beloved of the two!

Needless to say, I am sure many folks were expecting to see Jasper again this year. But as we all know, Jasper has taken the backseat to our sweet little Max. (No need to feel sorry for Jasper though because when he does get the attention he thinks he deserves, he really milks it!) So, we decided to just showcase Max this year and we went with the picture posted here instead. I just love that collage...it just screams cuteness! I just want to eat him up!!!

But, the above pictures are mighty cute! Definitely scrapbook material. Next year maybe we can put them both on the Christmas card. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment