Friday, January 22, 2010

Teething?


Surprised...

still surprised...

happy...

happy...

still happy...

not sure...

getting upset...

upset...

So, do you think our little guy might be teething? Besides the major salivation in the above pictures, he also goes from happy to upset in a matter of seconds. Tell-tale signs of teething, right?! I just LOVE the pictures of Max when he is upset. I just think he is the cutest little thing when he is mad!

I am sure that this will not be a good thing when he is 2 and throwing tantrums & I am just laughing hysterically. But, oh well, sometimes you just gotta laugh!

We have had a pretty uneventful week. We did get out for a super long walk on Thursday. It was great! Actually, Max rode in the sling while I walked. Ha! I think he is going to be super social though. Three different women stopped us to talk to him & he just flashed each of them a big ol' dimpled smile. So sweet!

We hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed weekend! I guess we will be rooting on the Razorbacks against Kentucky tomorrow. Go Hogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment