Monday, January 4, 2010

Milestones






For me, the best part about being a Mommy so far has been getting to witness all of Max's milestones--big and small. Today, Max rolled over (HUGE milestone)!!! He was in his nursery doing floortime and I walked out of his room for a second and came back in and he was on his tummy. Yeah for Max! He has been "scooting" around on his back and raising his legs up high for about a week, so I figured it was just a matter of time before he would be rolling over.

Max has also graduated from the swaddler and sleep positioner to NOTHING! This may not seem like a big milestone, but I find delight in any changes that Max goes through. I think that Max not wanting/needing to be swaddled means that he feels safe & secure in this big 'ol world. That makes my heart super happy!

And as you can see from the pictures above, he is also reading at a 1st Grade level & able to stand on his own! Okay, so maybe not quite yet on either account, but doesn't he look SO big in those pictures! He owns my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment