Friday, January 29, 2010

MAX's Crib (a.k.a. Max's nursery)




View from Max's door
Max's Crib
Daniel's Mamaw made Max's bedding--she did such an amazing job!

Max's diaper holder that Mamaw made.
The toy bag that Mamaw made. And, the fun monkey hanging in it that my dear friend Mary Sue made him. (And, she made it before she even saw any of Max's colors for his nursery! Ha!)
Max's Aunt Megan cross-stitched this for him. She is super-talented! We LOVE it!
This wall hanging was made by the uber-talented Tanner Cangelosi. Check out ALL of her fabulous work here.
And, God gave Daniel & I this sweet thing!

Max has sooooo many neat things in his nursery that it would be the longest post in history if I put all of them on here. I just posted some of the things that were made especially for him. All of our family and friends are so wonderful and gave us so many wonderful & thoughtful things. I am still so very thankful for all of the gifts we received in honor of the birth of our sweet Max.

When I was pregnant, it made me feel so comforted knowing that there were so many people that already loved Max. He's a lucky little guy to have so many sweet people in his life :)  We love you all!

We hope everyone stays safe & warm at home this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. This is BEYOND adorable! I love the colors and the decor. You have a great eye for decorating! Max is a lucky boy! :-)

    ReplyDelete