Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Funnies

Today was a good day even though we didn't make it to church this morning. We all had a somewhat rough night with Max waking alot and having a tough time getting back to sleep each waking. It's my brother's B-Day today so we celebrated by going to my Mom's for lunch. She made Shepard's Pie & it was really great!

Below are some pictures that I find mildly amusing. My hopes are that you will also! Happy Sunday. Hope everyone has a fabulous week!


The look on Max's face says it all!


Yes, the tunnel is sideways! This is Max's Baby Einstein Tunnel, which is on my list of "musts" for all babies. In case you can't tell, the blue part on the left side of the picture is actually the bottom and should be on the floor. Ha! This was taken a couple of weeks ago when he first started rolling over from his back to his belly. I am not exactly sure how he ended up this way...I just found him like this, still playing like the tunnel was upright! Silly boy.


This makes me laugh! It looks like he is standing on one leg and thinking: "Haven't I done enough tricks for today, Mommy?".



So this is the way I found Max after his nap a few weeks back. The items in the center & bottom of the picture are his swaddler and his sleep positioner/wedge. When I laid him down, both of those items were around him! This is how we knew it was time to do away with swaddling and using his sleep positioner. (Oh, and I had taken his jeans off of him for his nap. Hence, the rugby socks and onesie!) He also has such a pitiful look on his little face...he melts my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment