Saturday, January 23, 2010

Valentine's Day Jon Jon




So, these are pictures of Max's jon jon/longall/romper I ordered for Valentine's Day. Of course I got it from Etsy! (In case you missed the prior post about my confession of my Etsy addiction, you can find it here.) This is actually the reverse side of Max's Christmas/Easter jon jon. These are pictures of the reverse side:

 


Isn't that neat? I just love when things can be used for more than one occassion--especially baby things! I must give credit where credit is due. Amy Bailey made him this and you can find her fabulous shop here on Etsy. She is so very friendly and she is a southern girl! She is from Alabama. She also made Max's turkey jon jon that was in the first link above.

Max wore his V-Day jon jon today, but unfortunately I did not get a picture of him in it. Never fear! He will wear it several more times before Valentine's Day, so I will be sure to post pictures of him in it. He looks A-dorable in it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment