Friday, January 8, 2010

Splish Splash I Was Takin' a Bath











Max loves his bathtime! We are on a pretty good routine and bathtime before bedtime is the standard. He has always enjoyed taking a bath, so I hope that his love for water continues. I guess we will find out this summer! He will splish-splash with his arms and his legs and just get so excited! So sweet to watch. I just know one day soon we are going to get completely soaked each time we give Max a bath!

Today, Daniel was off and he let me sleep in a bit while he got up with Max. They had such a good time and Max even rolled over for Daniel about six times within an hour. I think he was showing off for his Daddy! Daniel also kept Max so that I could go eat lunch with two of my wonderful friends from law school--Kayce and Tiffany. We had the best time! They are so much fun to be around :)

The plan was to take Max to lunch with me, but it is just too cold to get that baby out! I am soooooo ready for warmer weather!!! I am NOT a cold-weather person. Maybe Max & I can get out of the house together when the temperature gets above freezing again. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment