Friday, January 15, 2010

I Heart My Mom











Look at that little chunker! Max is really chubbing up, isn't he?! He is at such a fun age. We had such a great day just hanging out--just the two of us. We did a little shopping (mostly window shopping) and found some really great deals on some spring clothes for Max.

I think Max was just glad to get out of the house for a bit after being stuck inside during all of those brutally cold days. However, Max really LOVES being at home. Every time we get back from an outing you can just see the excitement on his little chubby face.

Well I better go, I hear that chunky monkey waking up! He is such a roley-poley that I think he wakes himself up during the night when he rolls himself over. Have a great weekend everyone. Enjoy this wonderful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment