Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Attire


(I know what you are up to Mommy!)





(What are you planning to do with all of the pictures?)


This is what Max wore to church this morning. We attend New Life Church and the one thing we really like about it is the "come as you are" attitude. Alot of the men and women dress up in traditional Sunday Attire, but alot wear more casual clothes, like our little Max today. Max made it through most all of church this morning. However, he does get a little frightened when we first go into the sanctuary. I think it is because he can hear the music, but he is in his carseat and can't see anything. He kinda quivers his bottom lip a little and then he is fine once I get him out of the carseat so that he can look around. He does really, really well during praise & worship, but then towards the end of the sermon he usually gets a little antsy. I think he is going to be a music lover!

How cute does he look in this shirt?! This was a Christmas present from Santa. And, my what great taste you have Santa ;)

I just love his series of expressions in the above pictures! It's as if he is speaking through his facial expressions...at least I think he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment