Wednesday, January 6, 2010

M is for Max


          












I LOVE all things personalized! Max's sweet Aunt Erica bought him his first "Max" shirt (the one in the first pic.). Most all of Max's personalized items come from etsy.com, which I am addicted to. Does anyone know if there is an "Etsy.com Anonymous" I could join to rehabilitate myself?! (There is another certain someone that I know that could use a little etsy.com therapy...you know who you are!)

Today was a really good day considering we did not get out of the house. Max laughed a ton. The cutest time was when I was telling our dog Jasper not to do something and I was snapping at him. I guess Max thought that was hilarious because he just started laughing out loud hysterically. He is such a funny little guy :) He is still rolling over like crazy; about three times today. He amazes me daily!!!

So, Daniel had gotten me this baby food cookbook from Williams-Sonoma before Max was born. It has lots of great recipes and tips on how to make your baby homemade food. I tried the brown rice cereal today and Max did not want any part of it! Ha! He totally would not eat any of it and he was literally gagging on it--poor guy! I am going to try it again in a few days, but for now we will just stick with the boxed organic brown rice cereal. Wouldn't want to upset the cereal monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment